Thursday, February 6, 2014

We're ready to go! Kind of....

Well, I've been ready to go since I came back two years ago, if I'm being honest. If someone came up to me and said, "Hey, I have this plane ticket to Cameroon, but I can't go. Do you want it?" I would take it and leave so fast no one would know where I'd gone. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened, so I'm patiently waiting until the end of the semester until the whole team is ready and, you know, our finances come in and the people we're working with are actually ready for us to be there...

But the rest of the team has been chosen by Wycliffe!! Yay! There are eight people going in total. Seven girls and one boy. That'll be interesting. Jessica is leaving the application open for a couple more weeks to see if we can get any more guys. (So come on, guys. If you're reading this, take it as a sign that God wants you to apply.)  We're one step closer to actually leaving!! Once we're official, I'll take some time and introduce everyone on this blog so you can learn more about the team as a whole. But for now, you'll just have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment