Friday, May 16, 2014

Team Spotlight: Kyle Chatzis-Fox

My name is Kyle Chatzis-Fox and I just graduated from Tyndale University with a major in Psychology and a minor in English. I love meeting new people and experiencing different cultures. I really love working with people and talking to them, learning all about them. For the future I am planning on going to a master's program with a focus in Counseling (hopefully at Tyndale!), and eventually be a counsellor. My main reason for going to Cameroon other than experiencing a different culture is to grow and learn personally. My girlfriend wants to be a full-time missionary and so we want to test our compatibility on the field.

When I am not learning about the brain or reading science-y/space/biology books, I like to sculpt things with Plasticine (clay). It has been a hobby of mine for the past 22-23 years. (I'm bringing some for the plane ride. 10+ hours on a plane? Definitely time to do some plastecine sculpting.) :)


~ Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment