Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blessed and Confused

Whew! Just one more week of school left, and I have nothing left to do! I finished the busiest week of my life on Sunday at 4am. But I made it through! I'm taking break from catching up on my reading and movies in order to make a post, because my word! It's been ages.

I have no news about the status of the team. I may or may not still be the only one signed up. That being said, the deadline to register is tomorrow. That still gives you today and tomorrow to fill out an application, though!

The good news, though, is that my great aunt gave me $1000 for the trip. $2000 in and only 100 has come from outside of my family. I love my family! God blessed me so much when he gave me my family.

And God is blessing me so much when it comes to this trip. Jessica sent me an e-mail last week asking if I would consider going on the Kenya trip, because it was almost completely booked and the Cameroon trip still only had me. I turned her down, because Cameroon is where I feel I am supposed to be, and God has given me with half the funds I need. I completely trust Him, and it is SO SCARY. I am terrified I will have to buy a plane ticket to go home in the next two days. Do you know how expensive it will be to buy a ticket to fly home within three weeks? I don't want to think about it. But that would be so much easier than everything I am going to have to do in order to go to Cameroon. I have so much I have to do! And I can't start any of it until they tell me if we're going! Hopefully I'll know by Friday, but I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't find out until Monday what's going to happen.

God,
I don't know what you have planned for me, but You are Almighty and All Powerful. I don't know if I will be home in April or July, but I trust You.
You are seriously confusing me by giving me the means to go. The opportunity might not be there. I am so blessed by You, but also so confused. Please give me the opportunity to go.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment