Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Please, please, please, please, please come!

God has given me $1,000 so far to go on this trip. In less than two weeks I have raised a quarter of the funds! Hallelujah!

I still need $3,000 to go, but it's looking very promising. So, if you would like to donate, if God has laid it on your heart that I should go to Cameroon and you should help me...

Please make all cheques out to Wycliffe Bible Translators.  
Be sure to attach a separate note and write, “instiGATE: Cameroon, Project of Karima Horton.”  
Deliver or mail your deposit donations to:

Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada
4316 10th St NE   
Calgary AB, T2E 6K3
Canada
Attention: Karen Friesen, instiGATE Coordinator

That's a prime example of copy and paste right there. I love you, ctrl + c.

They are still looking for people!! I talked to Sarah Barnes yesterday and found out - I'm the only one signed up for the trip. THAT'S NOT GOOD. Please, please, if God has laid this on your heart, if you are feeling the least bit interested, please sign up. I feel so very pulled towards this trip and I believe God wants us to go. Don't worry about the money. God will provide it if you are meant to go. Look at what He's done for me already. God is good, all the time! Please, just pray about this trip. People need to sign up! Also, my e-mail is Sarahkarima@gmail.com. If you would like to come on this trip but don't feel like making a commitment and submitting your application, shoot me an e-mail. If you're at Tyndale, stop by my room. I would love to convince you to come and will even fill out the application for you. Okay, just kidding about that. But I will talk to you, show you what Wycliffe and CABTAL are doing, where we're going. I can even talk a little about Cameroon culture now, because I spent 2 hours talking with Sarah yesterday.

Wow... I really didn't mean for this post to just be about getting people to come... But oh well. I have to get back to writing my paper now, but I'll try to post more about the trip and Cameroon later today or tomorrow, because, like I said, I talked with Sarah for two hours yesterday. I feel like a wealth of knowledge (although I'm really not).

Please pray there will be a team going this summer, but that even if a team does not go, the Aghem people will see what good a written language is and be able to celebrate God's Word in their own language. Pray I will find the financial resources to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment