Saturday, June 23, 2012

Days 6-8 - Update


Day 6

Just kidding! Today I spent the day studying Lamnso’. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be attending the other literacy class. We’ll see. It depends if it rains or not.

I am going to the café today to send this off, though! I’m leaving in a few minutes. Yay!

Day 7

Just kidding again! I crashed the computer when I tried to update my blog, so yeah… But I’m trying again! Hopefully you’ve all read this.

I didn’t go to a literacy class today. They only had motorcycles up to the place and I’m not allowed to ride one without a helmet. I don’t really want to ride one, anyway. So I worked on organizing what I know about Lamnso’.

Day 8

It’s Saturday and I’m at the internet café, trying to post this. After this I’m going to the market to try and get some tea, at least. Karl gave me some eggs, so I don’t have to worry about that. We’ll see how that works! I’m all alone and it’s rather scary. But I’m okay! If you don’t see another post by next Saturday, though… :P

No comments:

Post a Comment