Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh my!

I leave on Friday!! How exciting is that? Pretty exciting, I say. I've waited all this time and now I'm finally getting to go!!

There's only one hang-up. I don't have all my funds yet. I trust God to work it all out, but it's a little scary, not going to lie. I only have one day to have around $1,000 donated to me! Eek!

I want to keep this short because I've been writing so much lately, so let me just say, this will probably be my last entry written in my Georgia home. Possibly even before I get to Cameroon. I'm going to be busy tomorrow, running around like a crazy person, so I probably won't write then and then I leave Friday. Plus, I probably won't have anything interesting to say until at least Monday.

Mostly I wanted to write this just to pray, so please join with me.

Lord, I ask that you provide these funds for me to leave on Friday. You have brought me through many trials while planning this trip and money is just one. I still need quite a bit, but I trust You to help me. I want to take this time to also praise You. You continuously showed Yourself to be faithful to me and proved that You have a plan. You brought me home when I thought I couldn't come home, You provided all these funds for me, You've showed me Your love and allowed my visa to come. You allowed me to spend so much time with my friends and family in Georgia when I thought for sure I wouldn't see them until August. Thank You. It amazes me that the Creator of the universe, the Lord of all creation, would take such an interest in my life. I feel blessed to be able to go on this trip and to be able to learn and grow because of it. I know You have the power to provide my funds and You also have the power to not, so please, no matter what happens, help me to remember this feeling, right now, where I am in awe of You and remember You have control. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment